Conditions of Access
Access to this Website is granted by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore ("CAAS"). By accessing and using this CAAS Website, you signify that you have read and you agree to all of these conditions and notices without modification. If you do not agree with any of these conditions, please discontinue access immediately.
This CAAS Website is owned and operated by CAAS. Access to and use of this CAAS Website and the information and services available are subject to the following conditions.
This CAAS Website contains links to websites also operated by CAAS. Your use of each CAAS Website is also subject to Conditions of Access, if any, contained therein. If any of the conditions here with the conditions contained in any of these other website operated by CAAS, then the conditions in these other websites operated by CAAS shall prevail when you access/use them.
Restrictions on Access and Use
You may download one copy of the material on this CAAS Website but only on a single computer and only for your own personal and non-commercial use provided that:
- all copies must bear the relevant copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary notice located on this CAAS Website; and
- you shall not modify, reformat, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, publish, transmit, post, upload, licence, create derivative works from, hyperlink, store in any information retrieval system, transfer in any manner or sell any of the material, without CAAS' written permission. This means, among other things, that you must not insert a hyperlink to this CAAS Website on any other website or "mirror" on your own Website, the home page or other pages of or materials in this or any CAAS Website or their respective links.
You shall not use this CAAS Website or its links for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions of Access.
CAAS reserves the right to deny to anyone at anytime access to this or any other CAAS Website without notice or need to assign any reason whatsoever.
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
THE CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES) OF OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS CAAS WEBSITE AND ALL OTHER CAAS WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED:
- "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU; AND
- WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, CAAS DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN PARTICULAR, NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY IS GIVEN THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS CAAS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS CAAS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IS GIVEN REGARDING THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, PERFORMACE OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE OF THE CONTENT OF THIS CAAS WEBSITE AND CAAS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WHETHER OF A TYPOGRAPHICAL NATURE OF OTHERWISE.
Exclusion of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CAAS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORISED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THIS OR ANY OTHER CAAS WEBSITE EVEN IF CAAS HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSISBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY OR AT LAW.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
The Websites to which this or any other CAAS Website is linked may be developed and/or operated by parties other than CAAS.
CAAS does not control such Website and is not responsible for their contents. CAAS' inclusion of links to these Websites does not in itself constitute or imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the material on such Websites or any association with their owner and/or operators (unless expressly stated otherwise).
Any third party who wishes to establish links to this or any other CAAS Website should notify CAAS of its intention in writing prior to doing so. CAAS reserves the right to deny permission for any such link without need to assign any reason. If permission is given, CAAS is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links.
All feedback given to CAAS including questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding or in response to the content of this or any other CAAS Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. CAAS shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, techniques or know-how contained in such feedback. CAAS shall not be subject to any obligation with respect to such feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute to others without limitation.
No Licence Granted
Nothing on or your use of this or any other CAAS Website shall be construed as conferring any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or proprietary rights of CAAS, its affiliates or subsidiaries, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
CAAS reserves the right to revise these Conditions of Access at any time without notice and you hereby agree to be bound by such change.
These Conditions of Access constitute the entire agreement between you and CAAS and you agree that any and all prior and contemporaneous agreement relating to your access and use of this or any other CAAS Website are superseded.
Severance of Terms
If any provision of these Conditions of Access is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Conditions of Access, all of which shall remain valid and enforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Conditions of Access are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, including but not limited to the Evidence Act (Cap. 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (No. 25 of 1998), regardless of any other choice of law provisions.
You hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore regarding any and all disputes relating to these Conditions of Access and/or use of this or any other CAAS Website.
At CAAS' option, any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with these Conditions of Access, this CAAS Website or any other website operated by CAAS, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore, in the English language and in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre, for the time being in force which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause.
In the event that the laws of the jurisdiction you are in do not permit or impose restrictions on the access to the contents of this CAAS Website, you shall immediately discontinue access or comply with such restrictions (as the case may be).
GOVERNMENT OF SINGAPORE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This is a Government of Singapore website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an email for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please write to our Quality Service Manager at email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.