Where to Contact Us for Your Personnel Licensing Enquiries
For enquiries on personnel licensing, or submission of documents required for personnel licences, you may reach us here:
Licensing Section, Safety Policy & Licensing Division
Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2
South Finger Pier Level 3
Unit No. #038-039
Flight Crew Licensing:
(65) 6541 2561 / (65) 6541 2483
Aircraft Maintenance Licensing:
(65) 6541 2482 / (65) 6541 3435
Monday - Friday:
0900 hrs to 1200 hrs
1400 hrs to 1700 hrs
Eve of Public Holidays during Monday to Friday:
0900 hrs to 1145 hrs
We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Our Licensing Office is located at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2, South Finger Pier Level 3, Unit No. #038-039, Singapore 819643.
If you are travelling by:
- Alight at Terminal 2. Enter either side of the terminal entrance and take a lift to level 2, Departure Hall.
- At Departure Hall, walk past check-in row 12 and the GST Refund Counter, and walk out to T2 Car Park (formerly known as Car Park 2A).
- Turn left and walk along the stretch of car park lots on the left to Lift Lobby 8. Enter the door and take Car Park Lift #5 or Lift #6 (Lift Lobby 8) to level 3M.
- Cross the link bridge, situated on your left once you exit the lift. Walk one level down to level 3, and make a right turn.
- The Personnel Licensing office is along the corridor, on the left.
Please refer to the map for a visual guide to the new Personnel Licensing Office.