About the Symposium
The 2nd “International Symposium on Airfield Infrastructure of Airports – Engineering and Future Development” will serve as a nexus for knowledge sharing and bring together Airport Practitioners and Academia to discuss innovative concepts in airfield infrastructure planning and development, as well as engineering challenges in building Changi Airport’s Terminal 5, and its third runway.
• Sharing of best practices and overcoming of engineering challenges in Changi Airport’s expansion, including the construction of Terminal 5
• Panel discussion featuring two of the biggest airports in Asia Pacific - Singapore and Hong Kong, as they come together to discuss environmental challenges in airport expansion
• Presentations and discussions on the latest innovations in airport engineering development that enhance the safety and operations of airports
Why You Should Attend
• Develop strategies to manage engineering challenges for airport expansions
• Appreciate the role of research and development in enhancing safety and operations for airfield infrastructure
• Glean from Changi Airport’s Terminal 5 expansions and third runway development
• Network with aviation professionals in the airport community
Call for Abstracts
The Singapore Aviation Academy is currently seeking abstracts for presentations for the upcoming ISAIA, happening from 20 to 21 Sep 2018. The deadline for submission is 30 Apr 2018.
The inaugural International Symposium on Airfield Infrastructure of Airports (ISAIA) 2017 was a huge success with more than 130 delegates in attendance.
The Singapore Aviation Academy is currently seeking abstracts for presentations for the upcoming ISAIA, happening from 20 to 21 Sep 2018. The deadline for the submission is 30 Apr 2018.
1. All abstracts must be in English and less than 500 words.
2. Title your email subject as “ISAIA 2018 Abstract Submission - ” and submit to CAAS_ISAIA2018@caas.gov.sg
3. Authors of accepted abstracts will be further invited to submit PowerPoint slides presentation materials for possible presentation at the Symposium.