Four Airlines to Operate From Changi Airport Terminal 2 from 29 March
27 March 2009
Four airlines will operate from Singapore Changi Airport's Terminal 2 from 29 March 2009, Sunday. The four are Air India (AI/ IC), Air India Express (IX), Asiana Airlines (OZ) and Korean Air (KE).
"By operating from Terminal 2, the four airlines will have more capacity for their future growth and expansion. The airlines' move from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 will also better distribute capacity usage across the three main terminals and optimise the usage of airport facilities," said CAAS' Director-General and Chief Executive Officer, Mr Lim Kim Choon.
To inform passengers and airport visitors about the move, CAAS will be updating the airport directories, signs and electronic displays at Changi Airport. CAAS has also updated the Indian and Korean communities about the move via their respective embassies and key associations. In addition, CAAS will be distributing car decals to taxi operators and posters to major tourist establishments in Little India.
Passengers and airport visitors can check flight information via the following sources:
- Changi Airport website www.changiairport.com
- http://wap.changiairport.com/fis via wireless application protocol for mobile phones and personal digital devices
- Teletext (a text based television flight information service)
- Flight information televisions located at the Check-in Halls, Departure/ Transit Malls and Arrival Halls of the airport
- Changi Airport's toll-free flight enquiry hotline 1800-542-4422
For more information, please contact:
Yvonne Lee (Ms)
Corporate Communications Officer
Tel: (65) 6541 2320
Fax: (65) 6545 6222