Establishing and Operating an Independent Aircraft Accident and Incident Investigation Authority
You will gain knowledge on the principles and key aspects of the establishment and operation of an independent aircraft accident and incident investigation authority (AAIIA).
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Increase your State’s capability to adopt the strategies and actions needed to establish and operate an independent AAIIA, or to review its investigation system
- Consider the various frameworks available for the establishment of an independent AAIIA
- Explain key legal, organisational and operational aspects of the establishment and operation of an AAIA
- Appreciate the actions needed to enhance the establishment and implementation of the AAIIA’s operational procedures
- Identify the means available to evaluate the effectiveness of the State’s investigation system and key factors impacting the maturation and evolution of the investigation system
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended if you are responsible for the establishment and/or management of a State’s AAIIA.
^Fees subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees in the course placement letter
Find Out More
||9 – 13 Jan 2023
|Mode of delivery