ICAO Training Package: ICAO Government Safety Inspector Operations - Air Cargo Certification
You will gain knowledge to perform the necessary certification activities associated with ensuring the safe transport of cargo by air.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the standards and regulations required for certification and continued safety oversight of air cargo operations, and the State’s responsibilities for continuing safety oversight of certificated cargo operators
- Specify the requirements of an air cargo operator’s manual system and applicable documentation
- Describe the CAA inspector’s role in conducting demonstrations and inspections to ensure air cargo operations comply with applicable CAA regulations, guidance and safe operating practices
- Specify the requirements for approving a training programme for an operator adding air cargo transport to its operations
- Describe the CAA inspector’s responsibilities as they apply to evaluating air cargo operations during transport of special cargo and dangerous goods
- Identify the major aspects of the Certification Phase for air cargo operations
- Describe how to prepare and issue amended OpSpecs
- Identify CAA responsibilities for continuing safety oversight of air cargo operations
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended if you are involved in certification activities associated with ensuring the safe transport of cargo by air.
Successful completion of either one of the following courses:
- ICAO Training Package: ICAO Government Safety Inspectors Airworthiness – Air Operator and Approved Maintenance Organisation Certification
- ICAO Training Package: ICAO Government Safety Inspectors Operations – Air Operator Certification
^Fees subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees in the course placement letter. Enjoy the early bird fee if you make payment before the course starts.
||9 – 12 Jan 2023
|Mode of delivery
||In - person
Find Out More