18th IAFPA Aircraft Rescue & Firefighting Conference 2018
Jointly organised with the Singapore Aviation Academy, the International Aviation Fire Protection Association (IAFPA) Conference is an annual event that serves as a nexus for knowledge and experience sharing for key personnel in the international Aircraft Rescue and Fire-fighting (ARFF) community. It serves as a platform for global aviation fire chiefs, executives and industry leaders to share best practices and formulate strategies to manage the challenges posed by the fast-changing landscape of aviation.
This year’s theme of “Strengthening Aviation Safety Standards” provides a holistic review of standard-setting in ARFF training, aircraft and terminal incident management, case studies and best practices in airport emergencies. The World Civil Aviation Fire Chiefs meeting, together with a fire-fighting foam workshop, will be held in conjunction with the conference.
View Administrative Note for Delegates
· Participate in interactive panel discussions on safety standards and developments with industry experts and first responders
· Learn from best practices and case studies on managing airport emergencies and incidents from airports in various regions
· Exclusive interaction opportunities with leading industry personnel through an open dialogue session and networking events
Key events include:
· World Civil Aviation Fire Chiefs Meeting (by-invitation only)
· Keynote Address by Mr John Trew, Founding Chairman, IAFPA
· Open Dialogue with Fire Chiefs: Advancing Airport Emergency Responses in Today's Environment
Conference topics include:
· Job Fitness Assessment for Fire-fighters
· Competency Based Training and Assessment in the Airport Fire Services
· Fire-fighting Foams for Safe Airport Operations
· Safety and standards for aerodromes, terminals and passengers
· Fire Emergencies Case Studies that look into Terminal Building Fire, Crisis Management, Airport Security and Incident Management
Click here to view the latest programme.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for ARFF executives and airport planners from civil aviation authorities, airport authorities, airport rescue and fire-fighting services and related aviation organisations.
Fees and Registration
2-day Fire-fighting Foam Workshop conducted by Dr Niall Ramsden
Dates: 7 – 8 May 2018
18th IAFPA Aircraft Rescue and Fire-fighting Conference
Dates: 9 - 11 May 2018
Fees: Industry Delegate: S$850
Government/Military/IAFPA Member: S$600
To register for the workshop and/or conference, please complete the registration form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org