The pilot UAFA at Pandan Reservoir provides a community space for UA enthusiasts to gather and interact while facilitating and supporting safe and responsible recreational UA operations.
It features 16 hectares of UA flying area over the reservoir waters and is fitted with light amenities needed for UA activities. These include tables and benches to provide UA operators with a clean and comfortable place to sit and set up their UA.
Current UA regulatory requirements will continue to apply at the UAFA. These regulatory requirements can be found here. Recreational UA flying is allowed outside of UAFA if you are not within the no-fly zones.
The UAFA is open to the general public, where no fees are required for entry or usage. Clear signages with the relevant information on the prevailing UA regulations and on-site operating guidelines are also installed around the UAFA. The UAFA guidelines are listed below:
- This area is a shared common space. Please be considerate towards other users.
- Do not fly over people, footpaths, and roads.
- Please fly within the boundaries of the UA flying areas as demarcated on site by flags and water buoys.
- Please do not operate during inclement weather. Visit www.nea.gov.sg/weather for weather forecast information.
- UA operators are responsible for their operations. UA retrieval services will not be provided.
- Fuel based UA operations and aeroplane UA are not allowed.
- Any UA with a total weight above 250 grams must be registered before flying.
- The UAFA is available for operations between 9am to 6pm.
Pandan Reservoir (Site available for use between 9.00am and 6.00pm)
- Buses 30, 78, 78A, 79 stop at the indicated bus stop.
Enquiries and Feedback
For any enquiry or feedback, please email us at
UA operators are strongly encouraged to join the UA Flying Areas telegram channel, for push notifications on the important notices for the sites (e.g. closure of sites). Please scan the below QR code to join the UA Flying Areas Telegram channel.