Apply for a Multi-crew Pilot Licence
A Multi-crew Pilot Licence (MPL) allows you to fly as a Pilot-In-Command or co-pilot of a Singapore-registered aircraft, for the aircraft types or groups as endorsed in the licence. You may also fly as a co-pilot for public transport or aerial work, if you meet certain regulatory and licensing requirements.
To obtain a MPL, you must
- be at least 18 years old;
- be able to speak and understand the English Language used for radio-telephony communications;
- meet the Class 1 medical requirements;
- pass the theoretical knowledge examinations at the ATPL level;
- complete an approved course of flight training that meets the minimum flying experience requirements; and
- pass the applicable flight tests.
The detailed requirements can be found in the Singapore Air Safety Publication (SASP) Part 2.
Application & Submission
Submit the application / renewal of your Multi-crew Pilot Licence via CAPELS.
Click here to register for the CAAS examination.
Click here for frequently asked questions on MPL.