Apply for an Airline Transport Pilot Licence
An Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) allows you to fly as a Pilot-In-Command (PIC) or co-pilot of a Singapore-registered multi-crew aircraft for the aircraft types as endorsed in the licence – for the purpose of public transport and aerial work.
To obtain an ATPL, you must
The detailed requirements can be found in the Singapore Air Safety Publication (SASP) Part 2
- be at least 21 years old;
- be able to speak and understand the English Language used for radio-telephony communications;
- meet the Class 1 medical requirement;
- pass the theoretical knowledge examinations at the ATPL level;
- meet the minimum flying experience requirements; and
- have or qualify for a multi-crew aircraft rating to be endorsed in the ATPL.
Application & Submission
Submit the application / renewal of your Airline Transport Pilot Licence via CAPELS.
Click here to register for the CAAS examination.
Click here for frequently asked questions on ATPL.