You will gain an understanding of the different techniques required for investigating various fire incidents.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand fire chemistry and behaviour
- Understand the effects of fire on various materials
- Conduct professional and impartial fire investigation
- Determine the origin and identify cause of the fire
- Conduct interviews and prepare reports
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended if you are involved in fire investigation at airports or from oil refining, petrochemical and manufacturing sector.
- Have completed airport fire officer training or equivalent
- Be in a supervisory position for at least one year
^Fees subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees in the course placement letter.
||2 - 6 Oct 2023
|Mode of delivery
||In - person
This course is accredited under the Continuing Professional Development Programme for Workplace Safety and Health Officers (WSHO) by Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower and Fire Safety Managers (FSM) by the Singapore Civil Defence Force. Participants will be awarded 30 Safety Development Unit (SDU) points and 5 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points upon completion of the workshop, with at least 80% attendance recorded.
Find Out More