ICAO PANS-OPS Instrument Procedures Design: General Criteria and Conventional Practices
You will be able to gain the knowledge and skills on criteria governing non-precision and precision approach. This course is also module 1 of the ICAO PANS – OPS Instrument Procedures Design.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Develop strategies to design instrument departure procedures
- Recognise the essential elements in the design of non-precision and precision approaches
- Understand the theory of various criteria specified in ICAO Document 8168 Procedures for Air Navigation Services (PANS-OPS) in the design of instrument procedures
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended if you require in-depth knowledge of the principles and applications of instrument procedures design standards and criteria in air navigation.
- Have achieved a level of Mathematics competency equivalent to 'high school' standard
- You must enclose documentary evidence in your application form to show that you satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Be a qualified pilot
- Have an engineering background
- Have experience in a field providing knowledge of aircraft instrument operations
^Fees subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees in the course placement letter.
||13 Jun - 15 Jul 2022
|Mode of delivery
||In - person
Find Out More