ICAO Training Package: Personnel Licensing System
You will gain an understanding of the fundamental concepts and principles to set-up an effective personnel licensing (PEL) system in a PEL office.
This course comprises of 2 parts. Part One is 3-day self-directed e-learning and part two is a 5-day delivery. Part One must be successfully completed within 60 days before Part Two can be taken.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the essential components and processes of a PEL system
- Describe the regulatory system governing PEL and the requirements of a PEL office
- Describe the processing of licences, language proficiency requirements, and the examining principles of PEL
- Apply procedures for the issuance, validation and conversion of flight crew and non-flight crew licences
- Determine criteria for designation of medical examiners and the process of medical assessment
- Determine key elements and processes addressing approval of training organisation
- Describe enforcement actions for non-compliance of regulations
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended if you are responsible for developing or upgrading your State’s licensing or PEL system.
^Fees subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees in the course placement letter.
Find Out More
||27 Nov - 1 Dec 2023
||Part 1: Self - directed eLearning (3 days)
Part 2: In - Person (5 days)
|Mode of delivery
||Self-directed eLearning and In - Person