The Electronic Licensing Medical Records System (ELMeRS) serves as a one-stop online portal for matters relating to Medical Assessments for the purpose of flight crew and Air Traffic Controller licences.
Registration for a user account can be done via the ELMeRS portal.
The following services and functions are available on the ELMeRS portal:
- Apply for Medical Assessment
- Submit notification of decreased medical fitness
- Track progress of applications and reviews
- View details of medical provisos and additional requirements endorsed in your licence
- View your Personal Health Appraisal Reports
- View documents and reports that were submitted to Civil Aviation Medical Board
The estimated time to complete application for medical assessment ranges from 30 to 45 minutes.